"A wonderful private island in the Maldives"
Need to know
- 6 bedrooms
- In the middle of the Indian Ocean, in the North Malé Atoll
- A main villas plus 5 guest villas for a bespoke stay with a genuine local hospitality
- Price - From 315,000 USD per week + 12% GST + 10% service charge for up to 10 guests
- Minimum Stay - 3 days
- A wonderful 14 hectares private island in the Maldives.
- The living areas and bedrooms are decorated with exceptional pieces and furniture.
- A genuine local hospitality.
- Unique activities organized by the discreet and highly professional staff: romantic sunset dinner on the beach, spa treatments, water sport activities or sand-bank picnics.
Privileged guests of Coco Privé enjoy their own 14 hectares island in the Maldives. They lived on a dreamed island, far from tourist spots, while being provided with the best of luxury items and 5* services. A maximum of 12 people can stay in one of the 6 beach front luxury cottages, each of them offering amazing sea views. The living areas and bedrooms are decorated with exceptional pieces and furniture. Guests are enticed to go out and to try unique activities organized by the discreet and highly professional staff: romantic sunset dinner on the beach, spa treatments, water sport activities, sand-bank picnics or else sleeps under the stars. Those who prefer staying want to stay in the comfort of the estate
will make the most of the Jacuzzi, the infinity pool, the gym, the cocktail bar, the wine cellar and the library. Thanks to the private chef, guests don’t have to worry about the food. The kitchen is fully stocked according to their tastes and craves and the chef can prepare local traditional dishes, international food or healthy meals 24/7.