"Colorful, urban hideaway exuding positive vibes in vibrant, multi-cultural foodie hub."
Need to know
- 12 Suites – 2 bedroom self-catered apartments
- Surry Hills, NSW Australia
- Positive, upbeat and unique
- Check out Zushi for the best Japanese cuisine – 2 min walk from hotel
- About Life – talk about raw food paradise
- The Winery – meander through the fairy lit path to a night of amazing cocktails, tasty food and cute well-dressed patrons
- The Receptionists will tell you about the best places to go, in particular Cameron who delights in offering advice on local haunts. He also has a cheeky smile so watch out!
- You do not need to heavily pack as your apartment has a washing machine and dryer. Therefore pack to shop!
- Are you seeking city views? Stay here then.
Adge Apartment Hotel is located in vibrant, urban Surry Hills which feels like the ‘Culinary Capital’ of Sydney. You may walk down the street and fossick in eclectic vintage stores, people watch in cute city style cafes or find yourself blissing out in one of the occasional upmarket day spas. It is also a mecca of healthy food delights – grab a raw juice then take a 15 minute stroll into the city center although first meander through the Botanic Gardens to replenish your energy for a big city shop.
When returning to your city escape hideaway, be rewarded by the Butler’s quirky turn down service. Each night offers a surprise package and inspiring note to remind you that ‘life really is good’. The vibrant colors and quirky mix of eclectic furnishings throughout the hotel will give you some great selfie opportunities. The hotel’s branding ‘Dare to be Different’ certainly plays out throughout your stay and emanates through the hotel’s graffiti wall art and rainbow colored carpet. The hotel boasts a cool bar come Italian Restaurant called Baccomatto serving a varied and ample full cooked breakfast each morning and authentic Italian fare by night. Their international wine list is carefully selected and restaurant surroundings fitting to the urban landscape.
The city is yet a stone’s throw away and nearby Crown Street will satisfy all senses – wonderfully multicultural eating options, beauty salons, day spas, vintage stores, new age crystal shops and some of the best health ‘foodie’ cafes/grocers in Sydney. Even if you stayed in Surry Hills central, you would be impressed with your hotel location. The nightlife evokes feelings of French champagne, fun, mingling and all things indulgent. The hotel offers a retreat away from bright lights, martinis overlooking Sydney Harbor and a concert at the Opera House.